Jean's Top Ten Blog Post Ideas
1. Create a list. :-) Which is what I'm doing today. You can list pretty much anything. Favorite authors, healthiest veggies, worst travel experiences. It's up to you.
2. Post some strange , unusual, or little known facts. Most people like learning cool stuff...like a snail can sleep for 3 years, slugs have 4 noses, and the elephant is the only animal that can't jump.
3. Share one of your secrets. We all love secrets. I'll start off by sharing...I'm a chocoholic. Oh wait...that's not a secret. Nevermind.
4. Come up with a theme idea of some sort. For one blog, I did a "Mug Monday" with pictures and the stories behind my favorite mugs.
5. Do a "This Day in History" type post.
6. Share your bucket list and let's compare. Going to Spain and getting my pilot's license is on my list. What's on your's?
7. Have a guest post. Yep, have someone else blog for you. Anyone want to guest post for me? If so, let me know and we'll work something out.
8. Feature a small business, artist, or author you love. You can showcase their work, interview them, and share them with the world.
9. Do a Q&A. Have your readers send you questions and answer them on the blog. And if no one sends questions, make some up. I'll never tell.
10. Do a "top ten" list. Like this one. :-) Make it your top ten places you want to travel to, top ten books you love, or top ten foods you hate. There are so many ways to go with this.
And here's a bonus...
11. Imagine you were Oprah and tell us what "favorite things" you'd give away on your show.